I've got a condo special assessment.
Who is CK Condominium Consultants?
We are a Construction Management firm that works with condo boards. We provide complete budgeting overviews for all aspects of proposed and planned condo project renovations. This includes special case assessments. All contractors bids and estimates are vetted and go directly to the condo corporation for transparency.
How Do We Help Condo Boards Save Money?
We ask important questions and keep contractors accountable to the condo board. If you have any questions or have concerns CK is there to create clarity during the entire process. We help contact applicable contractors for the scope of work needed. All contractors bid directly to the board. With our recommendations during the bid process, we can save the condo board 12-18% on a project.
Recent Condo Renovation Project
Aspen Close Condominiums
- Aspen Close condo board was tasked to fix the buildings, but didn’t have any experience with construction or renovations.
- Budget was initially set for $52,000 per unit.
- Building had 40 year old stucco that the contractors quoted needed to be removed and replaced.
- We reviewed the budget with applicable contractors and engineering firm. Budget estimated were changed to $35,000 per unit.
- Upon unit testing the budget was reviewed and set to $32,179 per unit. Creating a savings of $19,821 per unit.
- After further inspection the stucco and underlay siding was in good enough condition to not replace completely. Repairs to damaged sections were made and the stucco was then coated with elastomeric coating to seal.