CK Condominium provides solutions for Condo Boards and Property Managers
We oversee a wide range of construction management, exterior building, parking and ground services for Condo boards.
- Building envelope inspection c/w “test unit” reporting by an engineering firm
- Complete budgeting of all aspects of a proposed / planned renovation and or a “special assessment. All contractor bids / estimates go directly to the corporation.
- Work on behalf of the Condo Corporation with The City of Edmonton for the purpose of Building and Development Permits.
- All engineering services are provided independently and directly to the Condominium by AKAL Engineering.
Exterior Building Services
- Siding: Vinyl, Harding and Ceda
- Soffit, Fascia, Eavestrough and Downspout
- Window and Doors
- Stucco Inspection, Repair and Replacement programs, including stucco coatings.
- Inspection of existing Roof Decks and Attics.
- Inspection of existing Attic Insulation and current air flow circulation.
- Roof Replacement Programs
- Insulation replacement
- Programs for Exteriors, Interiors and Wood Fencing.
- Inspection, Repair and Replacement programs for Townhome, Coach Home and Apartment style Condominiums
Parking & Ground Services
- Complete Replacement programs including “Catch Basin” and “Barrel Repair and Replacement”.
- Concrete Lifting (Mudjacking) including “Epoxy” Crack Filling.
- Concrete Replacement.
- Car Plug Maintenance and Replacement programs.
- LED light replacement for Apartment style Condominiums
- Existing and new Street Lights.
- Landscape and Grade programs including working with the City of Edmonton for “Final Grade Certificate” and Compliance